<body>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Time always flies when you're not at work. The long weekend is going to be over soon. Back to reality in few hours time. :(

Met up with him at Queensway Shopping Centre after work on Friday, then headed home after he had his dinner. And he was being called back to work in the middle of the night.

Planned to get our haircut done on Saturday's afternoon but the shop was crowded. Then he rode all the way to Suntec for the food fair. He spilled the coconut juice in the oneh oneh on my face and top. Alright, I admit it was a damn funny sight that I can't help laughing too. A huge quarrel followed (I know it is my fault, sorry).

He got called back to work again on Sunday morning while I continue sleeping like a log. Dinner and movie at Cineleisure, and he received a call again. Back to work late at night.

I wanted to go Tampines for some shopping but it was raining. Kinda spoilt my mood. Feel so lazy to do anything, just want to laze around (which is what I am doing now).

I am lazy to do my work too. Just leave it till tomorrow.

Back to my slacking...


19:22; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;