It's a disastrous working week for me. Already has more than 1 dozen of projects on hand and I still have to handle more projects, especially one that really took up almost 3/4 of my time at work.
OT-ed till 1am on Thursday, then continued working at his place till 4am while he is happily playing "monster killed". What a labour day! Furthermore, still have to work from home today, what a "long" weekend. This is seriously crazy!!! How can one handle sooooooo many things at the same time when everything seems important and urgent?? There's really a limit to what one can do, already on the verge of breaking down...
Headache and flu since yesterday, and I am so sure that work is the cause of it. :(
Finally bought my pair of black heels from m)phosis just now, and he kept asking me to spend more money.
He is working tonight from 9pm to 9am and I'm waiting eagerly for my McDonald's breakfast tomorrow. :)
Can't wait for my leave in June, though we have our short break last month in Bangkok. :D