<body>

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Had a long weekend. :)

All I can remember about last few working days was working till late at night and feeling shagged at work the next day, especially on Friday. Whole day event at Grand Hyatt last Friday and started working from 7am to 6pm. I only reached home at 1.30am the previous night, had a few hours of sleep and time to wake up. My feet were aching terribly after the event and my mind was totally shut off.

He came over and fetched me after work on Friday, then headed back to town for dinner and movie. We watched our first ever 3D movie together - My Bloody Valentine and it is really *puking*

Then back to his place and finally had a good rest.

We went to Bugis on Saturday evening by public transport. Dinner at MOF and walked around. Before that, I sold my G900 for $250.

Sunday is a working day for him and slacking day for me. He worked from 9am to 11pm. I came down to meet him for dinner in the evening and we ended up ordering drinks only. After that, I went shopping alone with the company of my mp3 player.

Popped by Coach at Raffles City Shopping Centre but did not see the bag that I fancied. Walked to Marina Square and that's where I started spending money. In the end I bought a pair of m)phosis slippers, 1 top, 2 dresses and 1 belt. Please don't ask me how much I spend. >.<

Then I went to Suntec and bought him a tee shirt from FOX, and continued walking to Bugis then MRT-ed to Outram Park. Had late dinner at McDonald at Lucky Chinatown while waiting for him to knock off. And yes, finally 11pm arrived. :)

By right, it should be his off day on Monday but normally things worked out the other way which is by left. He headed to work early morning and bought McDonald breakfast back. :D He was playing his game while I am glued to the TV in the afternoon. We went East Coast for dinner. I think it would be nice if I can enjoy the sea breeze after a day's work. So relaxing.

Anyway, time to come back to reality. I am back to work today and it's a terrible day. I really need to calm myself down and think it through but I am totally lost. Honestly I don't know what should I do...

The happy thing is I got a Doraemon alarm clock for myself at the pasar malam opposite my block.

Photobucket

Faster comeeeee home, I've lots of things to tell you. :(


23:15; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;