<body>

Sunday, December 28, 2008

The long long weekend is over. :(
100% guarantee that I will be suffering from Monday blues tomorrow.
2.5 more working days to go before another long weekend!

Christmas was great although there isn't much celebration. :)

Let me try to recall what I did for the past few days...

Wednesday, 24 December, 2008
Went shopping at town in the afternoon till 9pm at night. Legs are aching from all the walking and "hunting" for my COACH tote bag. Headed off to meet Cai at Kallang to take something from him. Meant to be a surprise for bf but he seemed to know about it. I was watching TV at his house while waiting for him to knock off from work. We exchanged presents after he reached home and I don't know should I laugh or kill him when I saw the card he gave me. We love the presents that we gave each other. :)

Thursday, 25 December, 2008
We went Suntec City and Raffles City Shopping Centre in the evening to look for his Adidas bag before our late night movie at The Cathay. He bought RayBan sunglasses for himself. Rich man. HAHAHA! :D

Friday, 26 December, 2008
Tidied his room, watched TV, slacking at home and washed his bike in the middle of the night.

Saturday, 27 December, 2008
Motoworld with him and Wei Zhong in the afternoon. Accompanied him at The Cage at night. Had teochew porridge for supper after his soccer.

Sunday, 28 December, 2008
I am slacking for almost the whole day. Hahaha!

*you've a blue naughty cat


23:47; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;