<body>

Monday, August 11, 2008

We got together on this date 14 months ago
There are happy and sad moments throughout the times
Arguments and quarrels are inevitable
I don't deny that sometimes the fault lies in me
I know you're trying your best to please me and make me happy
But sometimes some actions you did, hurt me unknowingly
Which you may think it is something trivial
And when I asked why did you do it, you told me you don't know
How am I supposed to react to this reply
What will you do if you were me
Do you forget it and act as though nothing had happened
Everything seems to be fine when you're around
But my mind starts to wonder when I am alone
All the negative things start to appear in my mind
And the positive ones seems to fade away
I know for sure, something is not right somewhere
I am still grateful to you for all the things you've done for me
But I think what I need the most now is your reassurance, once again
Please prove me wrong, will you?
Happy 14 months

Damn it, I think I need some serious help here!
Please ask me to stop being so negative!!


22:53; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;