<body>

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm on leave again! :D

Outing with my girls - Hui Hui, Hanning, Kai and Kel. :)

We were supposed to meet at 11am at the bus stop opposite TP and TURTLE LIM asked me to hurry up because I told her I will be 30mins late, and she is LATE for 30mins!

I left the house the latest and I arrived the earliest. As usual, that wormy is the latest. Perhaps she crawled to TP?

The usual place we always go when we were at TP - Design school canteen. Yes, I know I am hopeless. I am always craving for TP's western food. My yummy chicken chop with coleslaw only and teh peng. :)

We headed off to IT school and started our lecturer-hunting. We were trying to break our records to see how many lecturers we can meet in a day.
  1. Mr Douglas
  2. Ms Roselind
  3. Mr Sankara
  4. Mr Rick Toh
Rick Toh was complaining about Gain City's customer service. Poor turtle lim. HAHAHA!! Kelly joined us not long after and we went to buy ice cream from my fav machine.

How I wished I am still studying in TP
Photobucket

Bus-ed down to Bugis. Time to shop!!

I spent over 100 bucks today. I'm a poor full-timer. :(

Can you imagine our Ms Lim Hui Hui actually did manicure with me and hn?
Photobucket

Snakey, Wormy, Turtle's manicure
Photobucket

Dinner at Siam KiTCHEN and hn ate soooooo much! LOL!
Photobucket

Cabbed home and I'm soooooo tired now. I am supposed to buy something but I ended up shopping for myself instead.

Items bought:
  • Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil
  • Nail polish and base coat
  • Little Miss Bad Tee (I will keep the Little Miss Sunshine for turtle, please use that as your aim)
  • Grey Top
  • Black pumps (Wormy got a pink one for herself)
My greedy bf sms-ed me at 11 plus in the morning to say he is hungry and he has been saying me nonstop ever since. -.-

*i love McFar-Fee


23:52; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;