<body>

Monday, January 28, 2008

Everything was fine until the con-call at 4.30pm and the curse started.
  1. Email system hanged just because of a 1.9MB file which I received umpteen times
  2. Almost lost during the conversation
  3. PC turned crazy and I almost wanted to smash it
Went Tiong Bahru Plaza with Joanne after work and many stupid things happened again. Really cannot stand the TANs!
  • I mistook the wrong escalator when we wanted to go down because a small kid shouted 这里
  • We planned to have KFC for dinner and I almost went into Burger King
  • Ms Tan commented on a group of youngsters sitting 2 tables beside us but her comment was sooooo loud that they turned to stare at us and she just left to order the food. As a result, I sat down to wait for her alone and I am soooo embarrassed. Oh my god!
  • Zinger meal arrived with the almost rotten lettuce and hair found in my root beer and whipped potato
  • Happened to see Ben Yeo while eating and she is so crazy over him which I don't understand why
  • MRT-ed home with 2 jerks sitting beside me
One word to describe: UNLUCKY


23:30; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;