<body>

Friday, December 21, 2007

Short shopping trip with Mr Oh Chin Lock at Tampines Mall and chatting at Coffee Bean. Happened to see Johnson and his friend shopping for presents too. Headed off to Samsung to look for Vicky for a short while before meeting Joanne at Bugis.

I need to take something from her boy and we walked around first before meeting him. Managed to get a watch for my dad birthday. We finally found the Guess wallet that we were looking for! Got the same design and colour. :)

And MS JOANNE TAN, I am pretty sure YOU WILL BE DEAD on Monday when I come back from my leave. My poor table, before I went on leave it was still neat and tidy but now... it has become SOOOOOO MESSSYYY! Oh my god, I will surely kill her!

Silly boy gave me my Christmas present. Thanks! Love you lots! :)

And happy washing your bike, I will just stand beside and help you SPLASH water. LOL!

23:49; memories ❤


I'm practically wasting my leave. What the f*ck!

-Blog using E65-


18:14; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;