<body>

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Chatting with my ex-lecturer now and his replies made me laughed out loud!

siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
hahahaha. reservice tmr ah?
ricktoh-paradoxes says:
ha ha somemore
ricktoh-paradoxes says:
it is because of guys like me that keep you all safe to do what you want
siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
erm. orh. ok. hahaha
ricktoh-paradoxes says:
training to be soldiers... to fight for our land
siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
sir, i feel like laughing at ur replies...
ricktoh-paradoxes says:
well well.... look at this land that i am protecting.... no gratitude at all


22:43; memories ❤


This weekend:

- 1hr of cycling at East Coast Park
- Scrabble session on my handphone
- HERO at Cineleisure
- Food fair at Expo
- MSN, TV, eat, bath and sleep

I think I am either having terrible mood swings, PMS, post syndromes of doing events or I am crazy, that's all.

I want my poly life back badly!

*i'm sorry


21:09; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;