ICP day for me.
Meet up with Chris at Bugis in the evening. Walked around and chatting along the way. She headed off to Causeway Point to meet her darling while I waited for the silly boy to reach.
I think he is toooooo hyperactive today.
I saw Yun Zhi and her boyfriend. As usual, I like to disturb her so I purposely stood in front of her and blocked her way. I want your mickey and minnie mouse!!!
Poh Kui got a big shock when I tapped his shoulder. The only change in me after I graduated is only my hair, no need for such a huge reaction right. LOL!
He is trying his very x10000000 best to disturb me but too bad, NO USE! I am also very hyperactive today. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yummy beancurd :D
It's a good Friday yesterday. :D
Finally met up with WORMY YAP yesterday, after soooooooooo long. Last minute decision to meet up after our work at Plaza Singapura with Chris.
Ah Tan called and complained to me, and I ended up bitching with her. LOL. We waited for more than 1 hour for that wormy to knock off.
Eat, drink and talk at Carl's Jr after that. That big 7-11 store is indeed big, Ms Yap. HAHAHA! So small and you still say BIG. -.-
Late night movie at Tampines Mall with him - Superbad. Some crapping session with hn after I got home. LOL!
Shopping later with Chris and meeting my boy at night! :)