9am and I am wide awake. No matter how hard I tried, I still can't get back to sleep. Why on earth I woke up so early on a Saturday and overslept during weekdays? -.-
Fireworks on 18 August 2007 with Joanne and her two friends

TGIF. Reached home not long ago. Time passed very quickly at work!
Left the office together with Joanne around 7.15pm; chased bus 92; luckily the driver stopped and waited for us; separate ways after that; MRT-ed to City Hall;
Meet up with Kelvin at Suntec City and off to Comex 2007. The promoters at the entrance were practically forcing me to take their catalogues. My shopping buddy is working hard to sell Sony digital cameras and I happened to see Colin too. Couldn't recognize him and as usual, I asked "who are you". HAHAHA!
I thought of getting a digital camera but I know nothing much about it. Sony's digital camera caught my eye but it is expensive, maybe I should HINT Wei Ping that my birthday is coming. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! FinePix Z5fd fits my budget and my consultant for the day recommended this model.
Off to meet my boy at Plaza Singapura for movies. Supposed to meet at 9.30pm and someone is finally later than me. LOL! Watched Evan Almighty - Great show except for that two snakes!
I missed my wormy and she missed me too! Another nonsense chat again! -.-
siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
what zoo shuttle?
hahaning says:
u know theres this shuttle bus to go to the zoo
siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
er i think so??
siewpeng [ melt my ♡ with milktea ] says:
now i only know science park shuttle
hahaning says:
hahaha
hahaning says:
cos thats ur transport
hahaning says:
haha
hahaning says:
next time u lookout
hahaning says:
sometimes u'll just see it arnd
hahaning says:
got ur fave animal
*tired boy