Friday, August 24, 2007
Chill out at The Cavern with April, her boyfriend and Julian after work.
Meet my boy for movies - The Bourne Ultimatum at Bugis after that.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Sun tanning at Sentosa with April and Jovyn. I misssss the sun and beach!!
We went VivoCity after 2 hours of tanning. April's boyfriend joined us for dim sum at Bosses. The food is really great! Went shopping with Jovyn for awhile and off to meet my boy after that.
Headed back to his place. Off to Century Square to get my white ballet pumps at DMK. Late dinner at Simpang Bedok.
TV session with him and off to sleep!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
We watched Doraemon cartoon in the morning and have our first meal at Long John Silver. Afternoon nap and TICKLING war. Home sweet home.
I couldn't stop laughing at our msn conversation and I have an interesting photo to share! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Went town with Johnson and his campmate. Walking around aimlessly and I bought my FANCL mild cleansing oil.
Enjoyed my weekends!! I'm so sleepy now!
*我爱我的 silly boy