Friday, July 20, 2007
Left the office together with Joanne, Jovyn and Samantha. We boarded the same bus and I alighted at Dover MRT station first while the three of them went for dinner. We were so noisy on the bus. LOL!
Late dinner at Simpang Bedok. Midnight movie at Tampines Mall - Invisible Target.
Another 2 hours show, freezing cold in the cinema, I did not doze off this time round. Back to my comfortable bed at 5AM.
Saturday, July 21, 2007
My brother was using the computer and blasting songs at the same time which led to a big scolding from me. HAHA!
I finally woke up at 1PM and my brother bought lunch back. He treated me bubble tea too. Chatted with my mum and then my brother told me his stories. Then both of them went out without telling me again, as usual. Anyway it's alright, I am going out too. HAHAHA!
Sim Lim Square, Bugis, Ikea@Tampines, Giant and dinner. I did not see greeny (that stupid IKEA snake) at Ikea, I told wormy about it and she told me she saw a lot of them at Queenstown. Goodness!
Before 11PM, both of us were sleeping like a pig.
Sunday, July 22, 2007
I did watch a bit of Doraemon and went back to sleep after that. Tickling war between us since yesterday.
Someone applied lip balm on my lips, and it's watermelon flavor. I just laughed, it was too funny.
*sweetness in the air