<body>

Monday, March 12, 2007

I reached SAP at exactly 8.30am when I am supposed to arrive at 8.15am. Felicia already reached and even helped me to switch on the computer. LOL!

I am so bored here - surfing net, playing online games and chatting on msn etc. I have nothing else to do hence I am not considered "eating snake" at work. Easy job with nice pay although I am only working for 2 days. WAHAHA!

Blur mode
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

:)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What I have done at work:
1. sprayed the office with air freshener which caused my nose to itch
2. trying hard to start the DVD player but to no avail
3. sorted out the mails
4. booked meeting rooms
5. answered and transferred phone calls
6. waiting for people to collect and receive documents via courier

This phone accompanied me through the day
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Booking of meeting rooms
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what I do when I am bored
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

All familiar faces. They still remembered me and asked the usual random questions. My ex-boss, Maggie asked me to work at SIA and of course Vanessa gossiped with me. Actually I can consider this option too, provided I met the requirements.

I think Maggie wants to make my day better. She asked did I do anything to my hair and say I am cute then the next sentence is "your hair looks fake". Vanessa and I were laughing and her words don't make sense. LOL!

Boooo
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lunch with Felicia at Golden Shoe. The tom yam fish soup stall is no longer there. We went to the My Blood Type Store for a look. Interesting shop.

Luckily I have my teh peng to accompany me. :)



22:27; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;