<body>

Monday, December 04, 2006

My PC has been down since Wednesday night. It is HARD to live without it! =(

Not to worry, the new desktop will arrive this Wednesday, too bad mum did not want me to get a laptop.

Last Friday and Saturday hasn't been a pleasant day for me and jm. Though all is fine now, somehow I still feel rather down. Can someone just give me a glass of "FORGET SADNESS" drink???

I was EXTREMELY late for CMSK4 this morning. Reached school around 9.30am, luckily the submission of proposal was not marked as late, if not I think I will KILL myself on the spot.

Lunch at Design school after that with hui, mel n kh. Back to MP lab and do my Mixed-CD Report for Music. What a troublesome CDS with so many reports to be done. -.-

Went to ENMM lecture alone and MS LIM HUIHUI fly me aeroplane. I was not concentrating on doing ENMM lab today. All I did was to drink my teh peng and continue my report. I think sankara has given up on me, he did not even bother to look at my monitor once. HAHAHA!

I am using that wormy hn's MP computer now. Finally finished my report. I wrote lots of nonsense and is time to display my crapping skills.

Time to go home.
HOME SWEET HOME.


18:39; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;