<body>

Friday, November 24, 2006

A day with jm.

I woke up around noon time and waited for his call. We decided to meet at Orchard for a walk. After hanging up the phone, I went to bath and he went to cook noodles. What a GREEDY pig.

It rained when I was about to leave my house, and I got no choice but to bring something dreadful with me - umbrella. I waited for jm at City Hall MRT station and continued the train journey to Orchard.

Our first stop: Toast Box at Wisma Atria.
Ordered two sets, the kaya traditional toast was great! jm had butter + pork floss thick toast. It's been a long time since I last ate toast. Yummy-licious!

We walked around the shops and I tried some not-my-style kind of clothes. Laughing like mad at Topshop. We headed to Takashimaya, didn't buy the donuts though. Went Heeren and walked to Plaza Singapura.

As I walked around the shops, I forgot that I wanted to look for covered heels. HAHA! I tried several covered heels but one pair at DMK caught my eye. Although it is very comfortable, the design is not very formal.

We took bus 7 to Bugis and had our dinner at Burger King. jm accompanied me home and my nonsense began again. HAHAHA!

Enjoyable time.
=)


23:16; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;