<body>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Music tutorial starts at 2pm.
I reached school at 11am to discuss about CMSK project.
Done with the discussion which only lasted for 30 mins.

I was intruding kian hui and jeremy's MP discussion in IT food court. HAHA! In the end, I slacked and played hp game while waiting for lunch at 1pm.

Some students in TP are dressed for Halloween. There are some who looked really nice in their costume and makeup, but some really cannot make it.

Everywhere was crowded during 1pm, in the end we decided to take away. Sat at the concourse for lunch. Noodles tasted salty and oily. YUCKS!

Time for Music!! Overall I think it is alright, pretty interesting.
Listening to classical music etc.

Off to MP lab with kelly after lesson. Get started on the TOR, storyboarding was done.

Went back to IT school and looked for our supervisor - noor faridah. Showed her our storyboards and she said was excellence, well done, I like the way you do it etc.
All praises from her. HAHAHA!! =X

Mum's cooking for dinner.
Iced cappuccino from brother.

jm has been suffering from neck pain since yesterday night. He went to see doctor with his mum's accompany and straight after that, he called and complained to me. LOL!

I had tom yam for three days in a row.
Sunday: had tom yam bee hoon at Taka food court as my lunch.
Monday: tom yam instant noodles for dinner.
Tuesday: tom yam soup for dinner too.
But I still misssss Golden Shoe's tom yam fish soup!!
And my Mr Teh Tarik. I missss the drink sooo much.


20:17; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;