Slacking day with jm.
The after effects of using a manual cutter to cut 600 pieces of A4 papers will be arms aching.
And Im suffering from the after effects for the whole day.
Meet jm at the NTUC near his house.
Bought some snacks back to munch.
However it rained when we were about to walk back home.
In the end, went to McDonald to have my first meal of the day.
Watched dvd -We are Family.
The movie was kind of stupid.
No comments. =X
Ate the ice cream that we bought.
His sis was at home too.
Continued watching tv.
Prepared zaru soba for dinner.
=)
Cookies session after that.
That piggy is forever hungry. =X
Even his sis shakes her head too. Lol.
Send me home after that.
Chatting all the way.
I was feeling thirsty and went to buy drinks at Ubi Prata Stall.
I said "uncle, teh peng da bao"
jm suddenly gave me the blur and shocked look.
Only then I realized I spoke hokkien to an indian guy.
Luckily the uncle understands what Im saying.
If not it will be so embarrassing. Lol.
Home Sweet Home
**happy memories