Another day with jm.
Today I woke up even earlier, 10.30am and Im wide awake.
All thanks to his "morning call".
Meet jm at Somerset MRT station.
I saw julian hee on the way there.
Took the same train to Somerset and he was standing beside me.
Walked to Taka to meet his two sisters.
They were already seated at Coffee Club when we reached.
Ordered our food.
I ordered one of the main course, chicken c...
Forgotten the name.
It consists of two chicken drumsticks with tomato herb sauce.
Mushrooms, potato wedges, veggies.
Not bad. However I have difficulty cutting the meat. =X
Dessert time after that.
Ordered fresh food chocolate fondue and triple chocolate.
The triple chocolate is actually brownie topped with vanilla ice cream.
Both tasted delicious and chocolately.
Thumbs up!! =)
But Im aiming the muddy mud pie.
It simply looked so tempting.
Went our separate ways.
jm and I went to shop at Taka.
In the end, he bought a t-shirt and surf pants.
Nothing for me.
The four of us met up and shared cab home.
Slacking at his house, watching tv.
His sis went for haircut.
Dinner at Serangoon S11.
Accompanied me home.
Overall, the chocolate treats are great!
Yearning for more.
**more and more chocolatess