Stayed over at jm's house over the weekend.
Really enjoyed the times spent.
Meet jm on Friday after work.
Shopping at Bugis and Suntec City.
Dinner at Swensen's.
Nice ambience.
Had a nice night.
Took 133 back to his house.
___________________________________________
10 June 2006, Saturday.
Happy 20th Birthday to my darling!! =)
Breakfast with his mum and sis at MacPherson area.
Lunch + Dinner at Serangoon S11.
Black forest cake for him.
Before I can take a picture of the cake, he already fed me with the cherry. -.-
Had our munching session while watching tv.
Huggies night.
___________________________________________
Sunday morning.
Breakfast prepared by his mum. =)
Rainy afternoon.
Send me home in the evening.
Sad to go back though.
=(
Back at home, back to reality.
It suckss.
Work and Major Project stuff didn't appear in my mind until now.
I hate it.
I duno how.
At loss.
Just let fate decide everything.
Moodless to bother abt all these grping stuff.
**reality sucks