<body>

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Slacking day with jm. =)

We planned to meet for breakfast.
However the sleeping bug in my body won't let me off. =X
Ended up I slept until 11.30am.

Bathed, prepared pasta.
Brought it over to his house.

Watched Mission Impossible 3.
The show was not bad, but the excitement was not there.
Slacked and continued watching tv.

Dinner at Ubi Prata Stall.
Being a long time since I last ate it.
*yummy =)

Walked me home.
Chatting all the way.
Nice day with you.
=)

Received a letter from TP asking to pay school fees.
Amount payable: $101.50

What is the world coming to??
Having SIP now, yet I still need to pay the school fees.
I didn't even use the school facilities.
Wondering how these people minds worked.
Senseless people, thinking that poly school fees are cheap??
CAN'T THEY USE THEIR BRAIN TO THINK!!!!
!@#$

**undomestic goddess


22:03; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;