<body>

Friday, April 07, 2006

Finally, tml is my off day.
Worked for 4days straight, cannot take it. It's tiring.

Work is quite alright I supposed. Only problem is those stupid, rude, fussy customers.
And I realised something. Mainly those who are born in 1986 and lived at Tampines, all sucks!! Attitude problem.
I disliked serving customers who lived at Tampines and Pasir Ris area, all are so troublesome and complain cases. -.-
Muhaha!! I know Im evil and mean. Well, that's the fact.

SIP going to start soon. Few more weeks and I supposed I won't be working at samsung??
Hmm..

Today very unlucky!!
I LOST MY FAV MICKEY MOUSE HP POUCH!!
Argh!! =(
I've been grumbling for the whole day over this, and poor vicky, she got to bear with my complains and mood swings at work.

And one LAST thing..
I HAVEN GOT MY PAY YET!!!!!!
Im sooooo BROKE now. *omg

**dark chocolate with rums and raisins


23:36; memories ❤

siewpeng;


GIRL & BOY



beautiful stories;